Out-Patient Mental Health
PSI Outpatient services are interdisciplinary, under the direction of the PSI Consulting Psychiatrist.
PSI psychiatric and developmental disabilities services screen children and adults for placement and treatment services. PSI uses standard assessments to arrive at at the appropriate DSM IV diagnoses and to develop IEPs-psychological evaluations.
- Psychiatric Evaluations/Psychopharmacology
- Behavior Management Assessments
- Crisis Risk Assessment/Hospitalization Screening
- Psycho-Social Evaluations
- Developmental/Cognitive Evaluations
Individual, group and family-couples therapy for
- Anger Management
- Stress Management
- Ego Development
- Behavior Management
- Family Stabilization
- Crisis Intervention
- Medication Management
- Clinical Case Management
These services are school-based, center-based, and home-based.